Adventures & Workshops
Italy in September 23 is now sold out. I’ve been running workshops in Italy for over 10 years now and for this September I’ve put together the best combination of models, locations and a stunning new venue in Umbria neat the famous city of Orvieto. Check out all the information here. Register for advanced notice of my 2024 workshops in Italy here.
2024: I’ll be back in the US and in Italy next year but where else do you think I should be going next? I’m always looking for somewhere exciting, with amazing and accessable shoot locations. Somewhere that is not controversial or dangerous, somewhere pleasantly warm with clean, clear light. If you know of such a place, please message me here.
USA Road Trip Adventure – 15th to 23rd May 2024
- Nine days of photography and road trip adventure.
- Two professional models with us for the duration of the tour.
- Shooting portraits among the abandoned mining buildings and shacks.
- Shooting landscapes at Mono Lake, Cathedral Gorge and the Alabama hills.
- Shooting at a railway museum, in the engine sheds and among the wagons.
- Staying at classic motels along the way.
- Travelling in a convoy of spacious luxury SUVs. Chevy Tahoe or similar.
- 35 shoot locations on a journey of 1445 miles.
- Flash kits, triggers and smoke machine supplied.
- Guidance and inspiration from expert tutors throughout.
The journey of a lifetime is now available for booking here now.
Orvieto – September 2023 – sold out
- Four full days of photography in wonderful, rural Umbria
- Staying at a beautiful private villa with a pool and stunning views
- Two top professional models each day, three models over the four days of shooting
- Shooting portraits in a beautiful abandoned monastery and other abandoned buildings
- A location shoot at a secluded waterfall and an ancient olive grove
- A wine tasting at a top local vinyard
- Fine wine and fresh home cooking included
“I’m so excited for this workshop. I’ve pulled together the finest ingredients to make this my best event yet.” Damien Lovegrove
Join Our Newsletter
Workshops and Adventures
I’ve written up my adventure in the USA called Deserts and Gold Dust that travelled through abandoned gold mines, Death Valley, and the deserts of Nevada and California. I’ve posted 100+ photographs and the full write up here.
- Feel empowered as a photographer
- Have fun doing what you love
- Build your skills
- Build your confidence
- Invest in yourself
- Take fabulous photographs
- Get away on an adventure
- Make new friends
“Nothing quite matches that moment when you take a fabulous photograph. I’ve been shooting non-stop since 1984 and it’s the feeling of accomplishment that continues to drive my passion for photography to this day. I find the process of continually learning to be my key to a young mind and a creative heart.” Damien Lovegrove